HW Help @ RSM Newton 04:00 - 08:00 PM on FRIDAYS, next session on 03/02
All grades/levels (No Caclulus)
To sign up, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/OnDJ9QZEjXMMpEbt1
HW Help ONLINE
Algebra (4th - 9th gr), Geometry (6, 7, 9, 10th gr)
To sign up, please visit: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a4ba9a829a7fa7-homework2
• To help students who have missed a class and need help with a new topic;
• To help understand a material;
• Following teacher’s recommendation;
1. Before coming for HW help the student has to try to finish their assignment themselves – the tutor will only go over the questions, not the whole homework;
2. If the student needs help with a specific topic, the tutor will go over it, then work through a few problems together – student will have to try to finish the rest independently;
3. The student should not spend more than 1 hour in the HW help;
4. The student should bring all the materials for the homework in printed form – there is no WiFi available to access the assignment from a laptop;
The registration is REQUIRED for every session.
RSM-MetroWest, the first affiliate of RSM in Massachusetts, opened in 2003 as MetroWest School of Mathematics.
As part of the broader RSM community, we provide a world-class math education with an emphasis on problem solving skills and critical thinking.
For more information about our Framingham events, please check our Events tab. Check regularly, as we often have events that include math games, math puzzles, and general math for kids fun. Family fun is especially encouraged!
Please visit the RSM-MetroWest website for more more detail, latest news and information.
We offer instruction in Mathematics for Grades K-12, as well as SAT-I math preparation. We also provide training for and access to key national and international math competitions for all ages, and we are very proud of our results!
We strive to nourish an appreciation of the beauty of mathematics in all students. We love and appreciate the appeal and intellectual challenge of recreational mathematics, and try to incorporate elements of recreational mathematics into our classroom and as additional extra-curricular activities.
Today our math school serves more than 1,000 students from over 40 communities in the MetroWest area including Ashland, Framingham, Westborough, Natick, Southborough, Sudbury, Hopkinton, Marlborough, Franklin, and Wayland.
The school is located in the Framingham Historic District off the west-bound side of Worcester Road (Rt.9) and Edgell Rd. (See Map).